Close more deals and build relations with your clients via video commerce!
Meetsales is the only conversational commerce solution that puts an interactive shopping cart directly into the call, helping your Sales Reps to Always Be Closing!
Get free early access and find out if our digital channel works for your business!
- Your first dive into the online Go-to-Market strategy
- Experience the benefits of the eCommerce tools while maintaining human-to-human relationships
- Secure your business development and the effectiveness of remote Sales Reps
- Free access to Meetsales until the end of 2020
- Free PIM integration
- Free consultation
The no-cost pilot program:
We meet to define your specific requirements in under two hours!
We will help you to implement the Akeneo PIM tool, or use your current one, to upload all your available products to present to clients during video calls
We will provide you with a widget that can be added to the website, to open a brand new sales channel
What we require:
- A list of Sales Representatives that will be using Meetsales (for accounts)
- A list of products in your offer (for Meetsales database population)
- Bi-weekly meetings with your sales team (to gather feedback)
- 1-on-1 meeting with selected Sales Reps (to gather deeper insight)
Register for free now!
We are starting the pilot mid-November !
Beta program in details
To provide access to our web app, we will need to collect details from each user/ early adopter, which includes their name, surname, email address, and contact number. We will also need to know who will be appointed as an admin member for the team.
Once we will create the accounts, we will need to upload your products. We can accomplish this in two ways: you can give us access to your current PIM, if you have one, or just share a CSV file with us. We can merge video with your item base and allow you to present the products to clients while on calls.
Our software is connected to analytics so we measure actions while you are using the tool. However, we would love to hear real user experiences, not just look at the stats! We like to set up a bi-weekly call with the team (up to 5 people, including admin) and a couple of 1-on-1 sessions during which we can interview users and ask some in-depth questions about the tool. We want to continuously develop the capabilities of Meetsales, so honest feedback is key to helping us bake in even more value for your business.
Beta issues reporting:
For immediate product feedback or issues, you can join our Facebook group XYZ or contact us directly via email: email@example.com