Processing Personal Data:
The controller of your personal data is Meetsales GmbH, with its registered office in Germany, at Rosenthaler Strasse 13, 10119 Berlin.
Please note that within the scope of contracts concluded by you via Meetsales website available at https://www.meetsales.io, the controller of your personal data will be the Customer of Meetsales that conducts video calls, presents products, creates and sends commercial offers, obtains consents to send commercial or marketing information, sells goods or services, concludes commercial contracts via Meetsales.
The Personal Data
We collect and process your data ONLY on your request, on the legal basis of your consent in the following fields:
- The contact form is a basic way of communication with our specialists. You can find it at many different places at the site, but its construction is always the same. The contact form allows you to send an inquiry about our product and services, costs estimates, or product demos.
- For the purpose of answering your inquiry, we collect the following data: name, e-mail address, phone number (optionally), and individual message (if you provide one). For a better understanding of the inquiry, we additionally ask to choose from the list following information: Subject and Price Range. This data is used to answer your inquiry, provide you with our products and services, but also to marketing purposes e.g. inform you about our services and products.
The data is collected and processed only upon your consent. In the contact form, you can sign up for marketing materials like newsletters and publications.
- Your data will be processed until you inform us about your withdrawal. You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending us a message to: email@example.com. After that, all your data will be erased from our database.
Publications & Newsletter
- We share our eCommerce knowledge and experience in marketing materials like publications (reports, ebooks, guides, and checklists), blog posts, and news. You can find them in the Knowledge section, dedicated sites, and our blog. You can download them, free of charge, at the time that suits you best. By downloading the publication you are granted permission to temporarily download one copy of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only.
This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on meetsales.io’s web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by meetsales.io at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Our newsletter is a special selection of our freshest blog posts, publications, case studies, events, products, and services, as well as the eCommerce trends and news dedicated to eCommerce technology and software development. The newsletter is designed to share knowledge with eCommerce specialists (business owners, managers, marketers, CTOs, and engineers).
Signing up for the newsletter is voluntary and can be done at Meetsales.io and at Divante Blog. The newsletter is sent to your email periodically (usually once a month) and on special occasions (like publication premiere).
- For the purpose of sharing our marketing materials, we collect the following data: name, e-mail address. This data helps us to understand better our audience. The data is collected and processed only upon your consent.
- Your data will be processed until you inform us about your withdrawal. You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending us a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by an unsubscribing link in the email. After that, all your data will be erased from our database.
- The Careers section is dedicated to all interested in joining the Meetsales team. You can find here ongoing recruitments, a description of the recruitment process, and application forms.
- Your personal data are controlled by Meetsales GmbH, with its registered office in Germany, at Rosenthaler Strasse 13, 10119 Berlin.
To contact us in recruitment inquiries send an email at email@example.com or call by phone at +48 791 904 849.
- Your personal data is processed due to the recruitment process for the position you applied for and future recruitments (only when if you agreed).
- Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, withdrawal of your consent prevents us from including your candidacy in future recruitment.
- For the purpose of the recruitment process, we collect from each candidate the following data: first name, last name, e-mail address, phone number, individual message (if you provide one), and CV.
- You have the right to access, correct, erase, restrict processing of your personal data; as well as data portability, object proceeding of your personal data, and lodging a complaint to a competent supervisory authority at any time.
- The recipient of the data is the administrator hosting the host, other data recipients will not be transferred. The data is not automatically processed.
- Your personal data will be processed only for the purposes of the particular recruitment process. In case you agree, your personal data may be processed for future recruitment processes.
Meetsales Services Agreement
If you concluded the Agreement with Meetsales for the provision of the services referred to in the Meetsales – Terms of Service, we will process your data for the purpose of (i) entering into and performing the Agreement (Article 6 (1)(b) of GDPR), (ii) to comply with the Meetsales' legal obligations, e.g. related to accounting and issuing VAT invoices or processing complaints (article 6 (1)(c) of GDPR) (iii) determination, investigation or defense of possible claims - the legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of the Meetsales (article 6 (1)(f) of GDPR).
Analytical and statistical purposes
Your personal data may be processed by Meetsales for analytical and statistical purposes - the legal basis for the processing is the Meetsales' legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR), consisting of conducting analyses of your activity on the website, as well as of your preferences, in order to improve functionalities used of website.
The period of data processing
The period of data processing by Meetsales is: (i) on the basis of the legitimate interest of Meetsales, the data are processed for a period enabling the fulfillment of this interest or until an effective objection to the data processing is made; (ii) for the purpose of concluding and performing the Agreement - for the whole duration of the Agreement and for the purpose of examining possible complaints (iii) in order to fulfill legal obligations imposed on the Meetsales - for the time required by law;
Obligation to provide data
- Providing data is voluntary but necessary to use the Contact Form, Newsletter, applying in the recruitment process or concluding the Agreement. If such data are not provided, it will not be possible to conclude the Agreement or use our electronic services.
We may disclose your personal data to external entities, including those providing IT systems and hardware-related services, legal or accounting services, courier services, marketing or recruitment agencies. The data may be disclosed also to our affiliates, including the company Meetsales Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wroclaw (50-068), Świdnicka 22, Poland.
Performance of Your Rights
We collect and process your personal data only with your consent. Your personal data will be stored in our database for an indefinite period of time (unless you agreed differently). At all this time you have the right to request from us:
- access to your personal data;
- correction of your personal data;
- erasure of your personal data;
- restriction of processing;
- data portability.
To perform any of your rights please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request will be resolved in a timely and effective manner. We might contact you to arrange the details of your request.
Withdrawal of your personal data will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
The complaint can be also lodged to a competent supervisory authority. For Poland the supervisory authority is The Bureau of the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data in Poland (https://www.uodo.gov.pl/).
DATA TRANSFER BEYOND THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
Meetsales may transfer personal data beyond European Economic Area (EEA) only if this is necessary and when there is an adequate level of protection, in particular: (i) cooperation with entities processing personal data in the countries, in reference to which a respective decision of the European Commission has been issued; (ii) applying standard contractual clauses laid down by the European Commission; (iii) applying binding corporate rules approved by the supervisory authority having jurisdiction. Meetsales always communicates the intention of transferring personal data beyond EEA at the stage of collecting data.
Protection of Personal Data
Data Storage and Technical Solutions
To ensure the protection of your personal data we adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures, including encryption.
We use third-party vendors and hosting partners, for hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology we need to run meetsales.io. Your personal data is stored in secured networks accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to these systems.
We occasionally work with third parties who support us with the services: Google Analytics tracking technologies, HubSpot, and Unbounce communication tools. Those third parties might need access to specific information to carry out their work for us. We rigorously vet these third-party vendors to ensure they meet our privacy standards and limit the data they can access to only what is necessary for them to perform their contracted tasks.
COOKIE FILES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGY
Cookie files are small text files, installed at the device of the User viewing the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website domain from which they come, the time of storage thereof at the user’s device, and the unique number. In this Policy information pertaining to cookies applies also to similar technologies used within the framework of the Website.
We may use the so-called service cookies mainly for the purpose of providing the User with services rendered in an electronic manner and for the purpose of the services’ quality improvement. Therefore, we and other entities rendering analytical and statistical services thereto use cookie files, storing the information or obtaining access to information already stored in the User’s telecommunications device (computer, telephone, tablet, etc.). Cookies used for that purpose comprise:
- cookies with the data introduced by the User (session identifier) for the session duration (user input cookies);
- authentication cookies used for services that require authentication for the duration of the session;
- cookies used for assuring security e.g. used for detecting abuse as regards authentication (user-centric security cookies);
- multimedia player session cookies (e.g. flash player cookies) for the duration of the session;
- user interface customization cookies, for the duration of the session or slightly longer,
- cookies used for monitoring of traffic at the website i.e. data analytics, including:
More information about cookies
– Google Analytics cookies (i.e. cookies used by the Google company – i.e. the entity which the Administrator entrusted with personal data processing – for the purpose of performing the analysis of the manner of using the Website by the User, including preparation of statistics and reports concerning the Website functioning).
Questions & Contact